Cafe will be opening for the season on July 7th
Join us for homemade foods – fresh from our backyard
Hours: – opening July 7th
- Breakfast Served
7:00AM – 11:00AM
- Lunch Served
11:00AM – 3:00PM
- Donuts Served
Served all day or until we run out!
- 2021 Breakfast Menu
- 2021 Lunch Menu
There is minimal seating in the new café
- Indoor seating is available in old café
- Ample seating is available outside, on porches, and under the pavilion
- Please bus and clean your own table
- Tables cannot be moved
- Café food only at all tables
COVID precautions – If you have been in contact with someone is sick or if you are sick please visit us another time
- A mask needs to be worn anytime you are entering a building (it can be taken off when seated)
- Please keep a safe distance of 6 feet from fellow customers and staff
We appreciate your understanding!
The Cider House Cafe uses the freshest local products including; Windy Ridge fruit, homegrown vegetables,
Hatchland Milk and Soft Serve Ice Cream, Pete and Gerry’s Eggs, and Mom’s Apple Butter.
Our specialty pancakes, french toast, crepes, homefried potatoes, breakfast burrito, chocolate chip cookies, apple crisp, blueberry crumble, maple mayo, and more are made from scratch using our own recipes.
Enjoy the home cooked, goodness of the Cider House Cafe!